24.7.14

kimbo's visit.

One of my all time besties came to stay with us last month. Kim has been my friend since middle school and we've been through quite a lot together! We even traveled to China together for a semester and we were roommates through that craziness! She is seriously one of the most wonderful, hilarious, kind, and beautiful people I know and I am so grateful that she is my friend. 

With that said, we had such a great time with her here! She had never been to AZ before so we made sure to show her all the good spots. We took a drive through the desert to show her just how awesome and beautiful all those cacti are! 




We obviously took her to some yummy places to eat. And I faced a baking fear of mine finally- angel food cake! It was pretty intimidating but I did it and it turned out super delish! 



While Todd was at work, Kim and I went swimming at The Phoenician resort pool up in Scottsdale. It was so heavenly. We ate chips and salsa, sipped virgin piƱa coladas, and layed in the sun. So perfect. 


Love you Kimbo!! (the dogs love you too)



No comments: